Are you wanting to learn how to produce a balanced filter coffee for your customers or even for yourself at home? In our intimate Brewing Foundations class, each participant will have their own station set up with multiple types of brewing equipment. It’s the perfect opportunity to practise each technique and find your favourite.
MAX CLASS SIZE: 6ppl
WHAT WE’LL COVER
- Brewing extraction: rules & guidelines
- Understanding brew ratios and how to apply these
- Hands on practice of immersion techniques (Plunger/Aeropress) as well as pourover methods (V60/Chemex) and Moccamaster
- How to use a refractometer
Home enthusiasts, baristas and café owners wanting to broaden their coffee knowledge and offering.
- Coffee on arrival
- Your own workstation
- Unlimited beans to practice with during the class
- 250gm bag of coffee to take home!
- Certificate of completion
WHAT TO WEAR
Comfortable shoes for standing at the machine.
BONUS 10% OFF
Receive 10% off any food, beverage or retail purchases from our Veneziano Coffee Surry Hills cafe (same day only).
Book two or more people in the same transaction and get a 10% discount. Book four or more people in the same transaction and get a 20% discount.
We do offer one on one classes at $300 each. Please contact us here to arrange.
CONFIRMATIONS & REFUNDS
Minimum of two people required to run this session. Your order will be accepted by a trainer and you will be sent notification via email. Cancellations 7 days prior to event will receive a full refund.