Set the foundation out right with our Espresso Foundations course. Recommended for a variety of people who are either completely new to coffee, with limited experience or teams of baristas wanting to ensure consistency within their cafe. With intimate class sizes of just 2, enjoy plenty of one-on-one time with our trainers observing and guiding you.
The class will cover:
- Introduction into the world of specialty coffee
- The dynamics of extracting a great espresso
- How & when to adjust the grind
- Steps to load a handle for efficient workflow
- Correct tamping techniques
- Learn how to create silky milk
- How correct poring techniques can retail flavour in your milk coffee
- Espresso menu
- Machine cleaning & maintenance tips
- Coffee on arrival
- Unlimited beans & milk to practice with during the class
- 250g bag of coffee to take home!
- Certificate of Completion
- Comfortable shoes