- | / Save up to % Save % Save up to Save Sale Sold out In stock
3 tips for the perfect espresso
What you will need
- Freshly roasted coffee with the roast date, heat sealed bag, with a foil interior and a one-way valve.
- Set of scales
- Espresso machine
- Ensure to purchase fresh coffee, that displays a roast date rather than a best before date.
- Your coffee should be packaged in a heat-sealed bag, with a foil interior and a one way valve to allow the CO2 to escape and stop oxygen from getting into the bag.
- Using a set of scales, tare off your handle so the scales read zero.
- Grind your coffee into the basket and place back on the scales to know your dose. Ensure to add or remove coffee as required to keep dose consistent.
- Distribute your coffee grinds in the basket to fill in any gaps.
- Tamp your coffee with a consistent amount of pressure.
- Watch the pour to ensure correct pour.
- Make small changes finer on your grinder to slow down the pour or small changes coarser to speed up the pour.