What you will need
- Add cold milk to milk jug, pouring up to the base of the spout.
- Spoon 1-2 dessert spoons of Bates Hot chocolate into milk jug.
- Purge steam wand.
- Position steam wand in the spout of the milk jug and angle wand to 3 o‘clock. This will encourage the milk to spin.
- Turn on steam, slowly introducing air, while using a teaspoon to scrap the chocolate powder away from the steam wand.
- When the milk jug feels too hot to hold, turn off the steam wand, purge and wipe down with a clean damp cloth, ensuring to remove all the chocolate powder.
- Pour your hot chocolate into mug and serve with a marshmallow or two!
Check out our Learning Hub for more Coffee M.A.D.E Easy Videos.