Get set to transform your latte art at home game? Watch the video as our barista trainers guide you on how to pour a beautiful swan - swan lake anyone!
What you will need
Steps to pour a swan
- Prepare your espresso shot and steamed milk.
- Gently fill your cup up to about the halfway mark. Limit the movement of your jug to keep the crema intact.
- Drop the tip of your jug into the centre of the cup and wiggle side to side to begin to create the body of the swan.
- Pull the jug backwards while wiggling to create the swan's wing.
- Drag the tip of the jug down inside of the wing towards the base of the body to begin the neck.
- Snake the jug outwards to create the chest and back inwards to draw the curve of the neck.
- Finish with a small heart for the head.
- Enjoy and feel free to share your results with us on our socials @venezianocoffeeroasters
To explore more latte art content click below
Check out our Learning Hub for more Coffee M.A.D.E Easy Videos.