In this video National Barista Champion Runner Up, Jade Jennings will take you through the steps of how to pour a cute little bunny this Easter. It's sure to impress your friends and family!
What you will need
- Once you have perfectly textured your milk it’s important to use it straight away.
- Spin your milk to create a glossy texture. You can also swirl the espresso shot to break up any oils which will ensure the coffee and milk incorporate evenly
- Pour milk into the deepest part of the cup, piercing the crema.
- Hold the crema, pouring over any white that may appear.
- Once the milk is ¾ from the top, drop your jug low and give a little wiggle till a dot appears.
- Push through turning the dot into the ears, then drop down again to create another dot for the head.
- Use a skewer draw the face, experiment with different designs.
- Add 3 dots of milk foam next to the bunny, then drag threw the dots with a skewer to finish off the design with chasing hearts.
To explore more latte art content click below
Check out our Learning Hub for more Coffee M.A.D.E Easy Videos.